A 2 day course for industry personnel designed to give participants skills in how to select the correct water pump to meet its performance requirements.
Course content includes –
• Pump selection and pumping principles
• Basic hydraulics and terminology needed to size piping systems and calculate head and flow requirements
• Cavitation – what it does to pumps and how to avoid it
• Pumps working in series and parallel
• Frequency drives – why they are used and how they can be used to advantage
• How electrical motors work in relation to pumps
Course participants will be provided with valuable reference materials that include a comprehensive manual / workbook, the APMA Pipe Friction Handbook and the APMA Technical Handbook.
Find out more…….